Thursday, August 1, 2013

About blog

The aim of this blog is to share information related to the legalisation of work and stay of foreigners in Poland. I will try to join the descriptions of legal requirements together with practical advice coming from my own experience in this area.

Everything started together with  Expat Center - a small firm, that offers consulting services for people from abroad, needing to apply for residence permit and other Polish documents.

In Expat Center I help people every day, but some foreigners don't need my assistance - they prefer to deal with all the formalities by themselves. I hope they will find information gathered on this blog helpful.

On the other hand, I also dedicate this blog to our present and prospective clients, who need to know, how the administrative procedures look like, even if they don't work on it personally, because we do it for them.

Some people say that dealing with all that bureaucracy is boring and tiring, so I will try to explain everything clearly to make it easier for you.

However, I don't think the work in Expat Center is difficult, and the wonderful award for me is the moment, when everything for my client is already done, he or she has a residence card in hand and the only thing left for me to do is to say: ENJOY YOUR STAY IN POLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment